Typical Day for Long-Term Care Residents
- You will be awakened at your preferred time. Certified Nursing Assistants will provide morning care that is consistent with your personal care plan. Enjoy breakfast delivered to your room or in our sunny restaurant-style dining room.
- A full schedule of activities is offered each day.
- Restorative Therapy is offered up to 3 times a week to maintain each resident’s maximum independence.
- Meals and snacks are always available.
Of course, there is always time to retire to your room for relaxation.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Free phone and Internet access
- Comfortable bedding
- Private bathrooms
- Ample living space, closet/dresser space and furniture
We encourage you to bring your own personal items to make your stay even more like home:
- Labeled, comfortable clothing (slippers, shoes, robe)
- Special personal toiletries
- Ancillary devices (glasses, dentures, hearing aides)
- Preferential snacks
- Personal entertainment iPods, laptops, books, puzzles, music)
We make every effort to give our residents as much autonomy as possible. For example, you decide:
- What time you want to start and end your day
- What time you would like to eat your meals
- What types of foods you will order each day
- Where you prefer to have your meals: in your room or in our dining area
- Where to relax
- How you want to spend your free time: reading books from our library, participating in group activities, enjoying fresh air outdoors