At Lone Tree Retirement Center we provide a person-centered care environment where our goal is to make every resident feel as comfortable as they would at home. Our staff coordinates with each resident a care plan and schedule to best fit their needs and desires.
Our Residents’ Most Loved Features & Amenities:
- Beautiful dining room with family style dining and a full menu selection
- Both private and semi-private rooms available
- A Kansas 5-star facility for staff to resident ratio
- Restorative exercise programs uniquely designed to each resident’s needs offered 5 days/week
- In-house conveniences including Optometry, Audiology and Beautician Services
- Individually scheduled dining, bathing and sleep times
- Creative, social, learning and spiritual activities
- Scheduled group outings and field trips
- New and stimulating opportunities and activities to meet residents’ interests
- Regular care plan meetings between staff, resident and family members
- Convenient access to health system providers
Whether it’s choosing to participate in any or all of our activities or simply living on their own schedule, every effort is made to help residents feel like they are gaining independence and opportunities at Lone Tree. Residents and their families can rest easy knowing they will be cared for like family in a facility that feels like home.